We are delighted to announce we will only be using environmentally friendly packaging going forward for shipment of raw orders. These boxes have many benefits including :
- Environmentally friendly
- Minimizes damages
How it works
When placing an order for raw dog food, there is a surcharge of €4.95 applied to your cart for the temperature-controlled box. This is an additional cost to delivery charges.
When we have collected 6 boxes and we have received them back to our depot we can then process a credit or refund,whichever you prefer to your account for these. There will be a credit/refund of €4.00 placed for each box. The surcharge of .95cent is due to Service and Handling fees.
How To Return
How To Return
- Flatten each box by gently removing the sellotape from the bottom of the box and collapsing the cardboard and inner foil liner.
- Ensure the foil liners are included in each box and kept within the cardboard box, not separate.
- Once you have 6 flattened boxes, place them in a black bag and securely wrap them together to ensure safe transportation.
- Do not separate the boxes into multiple parcels, as this may result in additional surcharges.
- The address to send the parcel to is: Fetch Your Pet Needs, Unit 1 O’Moore Street, Mountmellick, Co.Laois, R32 HN44.
- Fetch Your Pet Needs will not collect boxes until you have a total of 6.
- It is recommended to book the collection for a day when you are receiving a new order.
- You can inform Fetch Your Pet Needs about the boxes to be collected by adding a note at checkout, emailing them at email@example.com, or calling them at 05786-44518.
- Provide a minimum of 24 hours' notice for the collection, as it needs to be scheduled with DPD.
- By cooperating in returning the boxes, you are contributing to environmental sustainability by using reusable packaging.