Nourish Rite Grain Free Large Breed Dog Food – Turkey, Sweet Potato and Cranberry
Nourish Rite Large Breed Dog Food – Freshly Prepared – Joint Support – Grain Free
Benefits of Nourish Rite Grain Free Large Breed Dog Food:
- 50% Turkey – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals Turkey is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
We believe every pet owner should understand the composition of their dogs food. We have created a guide on what to look out for when choosing a food that will benefit your dogs health.
The treats you choose to give your dog are just as important as their food. At Fetch we have a large range of dog treats and for large breed dogs, we recommend long lasting chews.
Nourish Rite Grain Free range uses freshly prepared salmon from the highlands of Scotland.
Freshtrusion is a unique method of producing dog food from fresh ingredients. Nourish Rite is gently cooked at 82ºC to protect proteins and ensure maximum digestibility and nutritional value for your pet.
Composition of Nourish Rite Grain Free Large Breed Dog Food:
Turkey 50% (including 26% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 19% Dried Turkey & 5% Turkey Fat), Sweet Potato (24%), Peas, Potato, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Chicken Gravy, Omega 3 Supplement, Linseed, Vitamins & Minerals, Cranberry (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
|Crude Oil and Fats||16%|
|Metabolisable Enery||355 Kcal/100g|
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg.