Raw Chicken Necks 1kg
Are Raw Chicken Necks Good for Dogs?
- Soft, flexible, and easily digestible
- A low fat, nutritious source of high-quality protein
- Raw chicken necks do not splinter when broken
- Natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health, mobility and helping to prevent arthritis
- A healthy dental chew, aiding the removal of plaque and tartar
- Calcium, phosphorous and other trace elements for bone health and muscle strength
- Suitable for all breeds and sizes. Ideal as a treat meal every now and then, or a tasty snack for the larger dog!
1kg of frozen meaty chicken necks in a sealed bag. Ensure this product is completely defrosted before serving. All dogs should be supervised with bones.