Wood Pellet Cat Litter
The Wood Pellet Cat Litter from Pampuss is a easy to use, biodegradable cat litter. It’s an eco friendly alternative to traditional cat litters. Highly absorbent and reduces odours.
Made from naturally sourced, and environmentally friendly reclaimed timer. The wood is finely ground and formed into pellets without glue or additives. No sawdust is used, meaning Pampuss cat litter is more absorbent than most wood based litters. The dust extraction used in the production, reduces dust, keeping your cat and home cleaner.
The Benefits of Wood Pellet Cat Litter:
- Lightweight, making it easy for you to handle and dispose of.
- Highly absorbent, meaning it lasts longer.
- The pleasant pine fresh aroma of the litter tackles unwanted smells around your home.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Made from naturally sourced wood.
- Reduced Dust, creating less mess.
- Minimizes bacteria and makes removing soiled litter easier.
- Chemical Free.
Directions for Use:
- Cover the bottom of your Cat’s tray with approximately 2-5 cm of Pampuss pellets.
- Use a cat litter scoop to remove soiled pellets everyday and replace with fresh pellets as necessary. Completely change and wash out tray using a mild detergent on a regular basis.
- If you are changing from another type of litter, simply sprinkle a little of your usual litter over the surface to allow your Cat to adjust to the change.
- Dispose of soiled pellets in a sealed bag along with appropriate house hold waste. Alternatively, as this Wood Pellet Cat Litter is biodegradable, it can be burnt or compost (please compost separately from human compost).
It’s recommended that pregnant mothers and mothers with small children always use rubber gloves when handling litter trays and wash hands thoroughly afterwards.
The Pampuss Cat Litter is available in 5 Litre and 15 Litre bags.
Alternative uses – Ideal for use with rabbits or small animals, certain reptiles and as an aviary floor dressing.