Vanilla Scoop’s Ice Cream for Dogs
Scoop’s Ice Cream for Dogs is a specially formulated Ice Cream treat for Dogs with added supplements – making it both irresistibly delicious and full of nutrients!
- Ideal after a long walk to or to cool your pooch down on a warm day.
- With added Glucosamine and Vitimin C for joint and muscle support.
- Reduced lactose for dogs with sensitive tummies.
- Being frozen, this makes it a great longer lasting treat.
- This is a special treat for special occasions, and one tub is a single serving.
Does your dog love this treat? Try out the NEW Mint Flavour!
Composition of Scoop’s Vanilla Ice Cream:
Fresh milk (80%)(contains lactase enzyme*), fructose (9%), buttermilk powder, dog joint supplement (0.5%) [oat bran flour, glucosamine HCL (vegetable based) (0.2%), yeast cell wall extract, L-glutamine (3c451), methylsulfonylmethane (msm), hyaluronic acid (vegetable based), mineral and vitamin premix (ester C, betaine base, vitamins and minerals), turmeric extract, collagen matrix], emulsifier (mono and di-glycerides of fatty acids), stabilisers (locust bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan), vanilla flavouring, colour (curcumin).*lactase enzyme removes lactose from milk.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 5.6%, Crude Oils and Fats 5.0%, Crude Ash 1.2%, Crude Fibre 3.9%. Moisture 70%
Nutritional Additives (per pot): Vitamin C (3a300 Ascorbic Acid) 3.6mg, Betaine (3a925) 3.1mg
Technological Additives (per pot): (E551)Silicon Dioxide 30mcg