Proflax Tummy Tastic
Pre & Probiotic for Gut Health
Proflax Tummy Tastic is a potent and effective herbal remedy targeted towards digestive and immune health.
Up to 80% of your dog’s immune system is housed in the gut. Therefore, keeping your dog’s gut healthy is essential to their overall health and well-being. This blend is great for dogs who suffer from any kind of digestive upset, like loose stools or gas. Additionally, it’s ideal for dogs who may have a weakened immune system, such as after antibiotics, vaccinations or illness.
- Promotes a Healthy Digestive System
- Boosts the Immune System
- Rebalances Good Bacteria in the Gut
- Lessen Stomach Discomfort
- Reduces Inflammation
- Assists Nutrient Absorption
- Eliminates parasites, gases, toxins and heavy metals
- Promotes Calm
Ingredients in Proflax Tummy Tastic:
- Slippery Elm: Supports a healthy stomach lining. High in fibre; keeps stools firm. Contains essential nutrients being protein, fibre, calcium, beta-carotene, ascorbic acid and magnesium
- Fennel: Calming, keeps tummies gurgle free! A fantastic anti-oxidant. Contains calcium, iron, vitamin C, folate and potassium.
- Chamomile: Calming, nourishing and supports optimal digestive function. Contains potassium, phosphorus, manganese, zinc, iron & selenium.
- Dandelion: A rich source of prebiotic fibre called inulin. Supports the liver and aids appetite & digestion. Aids the elimination of waste material from the body. A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, B, C & K vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Dried Chicory root extract (prebiotic fructooligosaccharide): supports the growth of probiotics, which help keep bad bacteria under control in your dog’s gut! Prebiotics help to support digestion and nutrient absorption (especially minerals), and keep the immune system strong. Have a synbiotic effect with the probiotics in this formula.
- Mannanoligosaccharides: Supports gut microflora balance.
- Added Probiotics; Enterococcus faecium & Bacillus subtilis: aids digestion and helps to maintain a healthy mix of bacteria in the stomach.
- 100% Natural Clays; Montmorillonite & Sepiolite clays support effective detoxification of your dog’s digestive system and organs. Help to eliminate internal parasites, fluids, gases, toxins and heavy metals, support a strong immune system by balancing pH levels and support a healthy intestinal flora.
Feeding Guidelines for Proflax Tummy Tastic:
Add to raw, wet or dry food (mix with a little water for dry food). Use daily for dogs with sensitive tums or to relieve digestive discomfort. To maintain a healthy and balanced digestive system, the powder Can also be used 2-3 times weekly.
- Miniature dogs up to 5kg: 5ml (a quarter of a scoop)
- Small dogs 5-10kg: 10ml (half a scoop)
- Medium dogs 10-25kg: 20ml (one scoop)
- Large dogs 25-40kg: 30ml (one and a half scoops)
- Giant dogs over 40kg: 40ml (two scoops)
**This product is in grams, however, the added scoop is in ml so weights have been adjusted to ml for feeding purposes.
One 350g pot will last 34 days feeding 1 scoop every day
Suitability of Proflax Tummy Tastic:
All breeds can use it, but pregnant/nursing dogs and puppies under 8 weeks old should avoid it. Also, refrain from using it if your dog has known allergies/reactions to any of the listed ingredients. While Proflax Tummy Tastic is generally safe to integrate with medication, it’s essential to consult your vet for advice if you have any concerns.
Feed two hours on either side of the medication as Slippery Elm may affect the absorption of certain types of prescribed medication.
This product has a 12-month shelf life which is shown on the tub. Store in a cool, dark, moisture-free place.