Proflax Superchew Bone and Joint Treats
Proflax Superchew Bone and Joint treats are nutritious, complementary soft chews. They contain Proflax Bone and Joint flaxseed and herbal blend, with added green-lipped mussel and glucosamine.
The Superchews are a handy alternative to supplementing your dog’s diet, all in a tasty treat they’ll love. No more wasted supplements in the bottom of their bowl!
- Promotes healthy, strong bones.
- Supports the health of joints, ligaments and connective tissue.
- A convenient way of giving supplements.
- Contains Green Lipped Mussel and Glucosamine.
- Suitable to be fed alongside Proflax flaxseed oil supplements.
Ingredients in Proflax Bone and Joint Superchews:
- Proflax Bone & Joint formula (Flaxseed oil, Turmeric, Boswellia, Withania, Dandelion, Ginger, Gotu Kola & Liquorice) 800mg
- Glucosamine 500mg,
- Green Lipped Mussel (Molluscs) 400mg,
- Beet Fibre, Starch (Potato, Tapioca), Cooked Pork Liver, Sunflower Lecithin powder, Glycerine, Caramel. Contains natural preservatives and antioxidants.
Feeding Guidelines for Proflax Bone and Joint Superchews:
Up to 10g – 1 chew
11 – 25kg – 2 chews
26 – 40kg – 3 chews
Over 41kg – 4 chews
Feeding Guidelines (when fed alongside Proflax oils)
Feed the recommended amount of treats based on weight as and when required for an additional boost, i.e. after extra exercise, recovery etc.
Suitability of Proflax Bone and Joint Superchews:
Suitable for all dogs, especially older and active dogs, or those in recovery.
Not for use in pregnant or nursing dogs or puppies under eight weeks. Not to be used if your dog is on any blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) or blood modulators.
For dogs pre or post-operation, stop feeding 5 days before the anaesthetic.
Do not feed if your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please check with your vet first if your dog takes any medication, as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.