Proflax Skin and Coat
Promoting Healthy Skin & A Shiny Coat
Proflax Skin & Coat formula is designed to promote overall skin health, improve pigmentation, and enhance your dog’s coat condition. Additionally, it has a calming effect that can help your furry friend relax.
This holistic superfood supplement is made with 75% cold pressed flaxseed oil and a 25% blend of 7 concentrated herbal tinctures, including Nettle, Sarsaparilla, Chamomile, Skullcap Baical, Milk Thistle, Ginkgo, and Liquorice. These ingredients work together to support your pet’s skin and coat, as well as their heart, joints, digestive, immune, and reproductive systems.
Proflax Skin & Coat also contains 4 adaptogenic herbs chosen by a holistic vet which give the maximum health benefits. With active herbal ingredients, you may start to see improvements in just 5-7 days!
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat.
- Aids relaxation and calm.
- Maintains colour pigment.
- Assist shedding.
- Supports healthy circulation.
- Nutritionally supportive.
- Holistic formula.
Ingredients in Proflax Skin and Coat:
75% cold pressed food grade flaxseed oil
25% herbal tincture blend consisting of:
- Nettle: A powerful adaptogen and a rich source of phytonutrients; chlorophyll, sterols, polyphenols, lignans and gallic acid. Nettle contains the flavanoid quercetin to support itch-free skin. Aids circulation and kidney function. Contains iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and vitamins A, C K and B.
- Sarsaparilla: Supports itch-free skin and a healthy immune system. Packed with antioxidants, phytochemicals and saponins. Contains trace minerals iron, magnesium, selenium, calcium and zinc and vitamins A, C, D and B complex.
- Chamomile: A powerful relaxing, calming & soothing herb. A powerful antioxidant. Contain flavonoids apigenin, quercetin, patuletin, chrysin and luteolin which provide anti-histamine relief. Aids digestion, supports muscle tissues and keeps skin cool, clean and clear.
- Skullcap Baicalensis: Promotes calmness. Supports healthy, clean, clear and cool skin. Supports liver function – cleansing.
- Milk Thistle: An adaptogenic herb with powerful anti-oxidant properties. Cleansing. Supports liver & kidney health. Aids metabolism. Supports a healthy nervous system and brain. Provides calcium, magnesium, potassium, folate and vitamin A.
- Ginkgo: An adaptogenic herb that promotes a sense of calmness. Maintains good energy. Supports a healthy nervous system and promotes circulation. A natural flavanoid, and anti-oxidant. Good source of vitamins A, C, B-6, iron and magnesium.
- Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, relieves stress, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. It also makes the formula taste great!
Shake well and add to your dog’s food daily. Feed 1ml per 2kg of your dog’s weight. For instance, a 10kg dog would require 5mls of skin and coat.
If feeding alongside another Proflax Oil-based product, it’s recommended to alternate them daily, depending on the support your dog needs. This product can be used on the same day as Proflax Tummy Tastic powder pre/probiotic and Keep off Me! tincture, but must be fed at different times of the day, in different meals.
Store in a cool dry place, and once open store in the fridge. Each bottle lasts 8 to 12 weeks once open. Please ensure you order the correct size bottle for your dog’s weight.
Suitability of Proflax Skin and Coat:
Ideal for all breed types. Suitable for all issues with skin, coat and pigmentation. Brilliant for pre-show conditioning.
Not for use in pregnant or nursing dogs, or puppies under 8 weeks. Not to be used if your dog is on any blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) or blood modulators.
For dogs pre or post-operation, stop feeding 5 days prior to the anaesthetic.
Do not feed if your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please check with your own vet first if your dog is taking any medication as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.