Proflax Puppy Power
Supporting Happy, Healthy Growth
What you do for your puppy now will determine their health and happiness through their adult years and well into their senior years. Proflax Puppy Power actively supports your pup’s overall health, both physically and emotionally, during this period of rapid growth and development.
- 25% active herbal formula.
- Promotes the development of healthy bones, joints and ligaments. Especially beneficial to large breeds.
- Provides a calming effect, which, in turn, aids both socialisation and training.
- Supplies vital essential fatty acids necessary for maintaining the health of the heart, brain, circulation, and digestive system.
- Aids intestinal hygiene.
- Supports a healthy nervous, immune and respiratory system.
- Holistic formula that supports both physical and emotional well-being.
Ingredients in Proflax Puppy Power:
The formula comprises 75% cold-pressed food grade flaxseed oil.
The following 25% herbal tincture blend contains:
- Nettle: Great for keeping the skin and coat healthy and glossy. Aids circulation and maintains optimal bladder, digestive and kidney function. A powerful adaptogen and a rich source of phytonutrients; chlorophyll, sterols, polyphenols, lignans and gallic acid. Moreover, this herb has been known to contain iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamins A, C K and B.
- Calendula: supports digestive & urinary health. Aids liver function and a healthy immune system. Supports healthy skin and coat. Contains anti-oxidants in the form of flavonoids and carotenoids and lutein and beta-carotene, which are vitamin A carotenoids that work as anti-oxidants.
- Chamomile: Aids digestion and supports intestinal hygiene. Maintains calmness for socialising & training.
- Turmeric: A wonderful adaptogenic herb that contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which aids digestion and supports bone & joint health. This herb is known to contain a rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc.
- Gotu Kola: Aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system, veins and blood vessels. It is a powerhouse adaptogenic herb known to contain calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Marshmallow Root: Supports intestinal & urinary health. It also supports optimal respiration.
- Fennel: Contains vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, iron, and potassium which help to support the immune system, eyes and bones. Aids good digestion.
- Fenugreek: Supports a healthy immune system. It also aids digestion and is known to be a natural parasite-repellent. This herb is known to contain vitamins A, C, and B, calcium, zinc iron, phosphorous, riboflavin, carotene, thiamine and niacin.
Feeding Guidelines for Proflax Puppy Power:
Shake well and add to your dog’s food daily. The recommended feeding amount is 1ml per 2kg of your dog’s weight. For instance, a 10kg dog would require 5mls.
If feeding alongside another Proflax Oil-based product, it’s recommended to alternate them daily, depending on the support your dog needs. Additionally, this product can be used on the same day as Proflax Tummy Tastic powder pre/probiotic and Keep off Me! tincture, but must be fed at different times of the day, in different meals.
Store in a cool dry place, and once open store in the fridge. Each bottle lasts 8 to 12 weeks once open. Please ensure you order the correct size bottle for your dog’s weight.
Suitability of Proflax Puppy Power:
Ideal for all breeds over 8 weeks of age.
Not for use in pregnant or nursing dogs, or puppies under 8 weeks. Not to be used if your dog is on any blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) or blood modulators.
For dogs pre or post-operation, stop feeding 5 days prior to the anaesthetic.
Do not feed if your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please check with your own vet first if your dog is taking any medication as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.