Proflax Liver Love
Liver Support and Cleansing
Your dog encounters toxins daily—from household cleaning products and low-quality commercial foods to harsh medications, parasite treatments, and vaccinations. With approximately 85,000 chemicals in our environment, the liver’s role in processing these toxins makes it vulnerable. Impaired liver function leads to toxin buildup, straining other organs, particularly the kidneys. That’s where Proflax Liver Love comes in.
Made from 75% cold pressed flax seed oil and a 25% blend of 7 active herbs, specifically chosen to support your dog’s liver function and health.
It’s recommended to cleanse your dog’s liver every 6 to 12 months. It’s particularly beneficial after anaesthetic, vaccinations, alongside other medications or if your dog is elderly.
- Cleansing and detoxifying
- Packed with antioxidants
- Encourages optimal liver function
- Supports the immune system
- 25% active herbal formula
- Aids healthy metabolism, adrenal function and circulation
- Calming benefits
- Holistic formula for physical and emotional well being
Ingredients in Proflax Liver Love:
The formula comprises 75% cold-pressed food-grade flaxseed oil.
The following 25% herbal tincture blend contains:
- Milk Thistle: An adaptogenic cleansing herb with powerful anti-oxidant properties. Supports cell regeneration and optimal function of the liver. Aids metabolism. Supports a healthy nervous system and brain. Provides calcium, magnesium, potassium, folate and vitamin A.
- Dandelion: Supports optimal detoxification of the liver and kidneys. A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Yarrow: Supports optimal digestion, appetite, and circulation. Aids effective liver function. Rich in vitamins A, C, E, F and K. It also contains manganese, copper, potassium, iodine and iron.
- Yellow Dock: Cleansing and detoxifying. Aids digestion. Contains vitamin C, many different carotenoids, including beta-carotene, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, sulphur, copper, iodine, manganese, and zinc.
- Artichoke: high in antioxidants quercetin, rutin, anthocyanins, cynarin, luteolin, and silymarin so aids bile flow. Aids digestion and gallbladder function. High in folate, vitamins C & K, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and iron.
- Schizandra: An adaptogenic herb that promotes relaxation and calmness. Supports the adrenals and immune, circulatory and digestive systems. Packed with antioxidants.
- Liquorice: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, aids respiration and aids digestion. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Feeding Guidelines for Proflax Liver Love:
Shake well and add to your dog’s food daily. The recommended feeding amount is 1ml per 2kg of your dog’s weight. For instance, a 10kg dog would require 5mls.
If feeding alongside another Proflax Oil-based product, it’s recommended to alternate them daily. Depending on the support your dog needs. Additionally, this product can be used on the same day as Proflax Tummy Tastic powder pre/probiotic and Keep off Me! tincture. However, it must be fed at different times of the day, in different meals.
Store in a cool, dry place, and once open, store it in the fridge. Each bottle lasts 8 to 12 weeks once open. Please ensure you order the correct size bottle for your dog’s weight.
Suitability of Proflax Liver Love:
Ideal for all breeds of dogs who require a thorough liver cleanse or support.
Not for use in pregnant or nursing dogs or puppies under eight weeks. Not to be used if your dog is on any blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) or blood modulators.
For dogs pre or post-operation, stop feeding 5 days before the anaesthetic.
Do not feed if your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please check with your vet first if your dog takes any medication, as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.