Proflax Keep Off Me – Tincture
Natural Flea and Tick Repellant
Traditional flea and tick repellants like spot-ons and tablets are made with harsh chemicals that can be toxic and dangerous for our pets. That’s why natural, chemical-free parasite repellants like Proflax Keep Off Me Tincture are becoming increasingly popular.
Keep Off Me Tincture repels unwanted visitors, like fleas, ticks and other external parasites. Not only that, but it offers other health benefits, like gut, immune and digestive support.
This fast-acting tincture is a concentrated formula and contains no oil. Because of this, it can be used alongside any of the other Proflax oil or powder-based products on a daily basis.
- Repels Fleas, Ticks and other external parasites
- Natural, effective formula
- Safe and natural alternative to chemical treatments
- Fast Acting
- Supports Digestion & Reparation
- Offers Nutritional Benefits
- Aids the Immune System
- Supports Skin Health
Ingredients in Proflax Keep Off Me Tincture:
- Neem – Keeps bacteria, viruses and parasites away. Aids digestion. A fantastic blood detoxifier.
- Fenugreek – Supports intestinal hygiene and effectively repels parasites. Has antibiotic, antiseptic and anti-viral properties.
- Garlic – aids digestion & intestinal hygiene, repels external parasites, supports a healthy immune & cardiovascular system.
- Ginger – Aids digestion and packed with vitamins B5 & B6, potassium and manganese.
- Lemon Balm – powerful citrus herb that repels parasites. Calming. Aids digestion.
- Peppermint – Repels external and internal parasites. Supports healthy skin & circulation.
- Seaweed (Fucus Ves) – Provides nutritional support – packed with trace minerals. Helps to maintain clear, healthy skin.
Feeding Guidelines for Proflax Keep Off Me Tincture:
Mix with your dog’s regular food once daily. For puppies over 16 weeks old only. Do NOT feed in excess of the recommended daily amount.
Amount to feed per day (using 1ml pipette included)0.2ml to every 2kg of dogs weight. (10kg dog would be 1ml per day).
Based on a 20kg dog being fed 2ml of tincture per day, a 100ml bottle would last 50 days and a 250ml bottle would last 125 days.
Suitability of Proflax Keep Off Me:
Suitable for all breeds of dogs over 16 weeks of age.
Not for use in pregnant or nursing dogs or puppies under 12 weeks.
Do not feed if your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please check with your vet first if your dog takes any medication, as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.
Shelf life – 12 months from date of manufacture
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and use by the date shown on the tub. Please keep the tub closed when not in use. For animal use only. Keep away from children.