Proflax Immunity and Vitality
Natural Immune Support for Dogs
From time to time we all feel run down and need a boost, including our dogs. That’s where Proflax Immunity and Vitality recipe comes in to strengthen your dog’s immunity. Whether it’s an older dog, post-illness, after giving birth, or during major life changes, this formula offers the ideal immunity and vitality boost.
Immunity and Vitality has been made from 75% food-grade flaxseed oil and a 25% blend of active herbs, all of which have been selected by a holistic vet. These include Echinacea, Astragalus, Withania, Turmeric, Milk Thistle, Gotu Kola and Liquorice.
- 25% active herbal formula
- Encourages a healthy & strong immune system
- Builds stamina and energy
- Maintains a healthy heart
- Relaxing and cleansing
- Regulates metabolism
- Holistic formula for emotional and physical wellbeing
Ingredients in Proflax Immunity & Vitality
The formula comprises 75% cold-pressed food-grade flaxseed oil.
The following 25% herbal tincture blend contains:
- Echinacea: A fabulous adaptogenic herb to support a healthy immune system. Aids concentration & respiration. Contains niacin, chromium, iron, manganese, selenium and zinc which helps to support a healthy immune system.
- Astragalus: An amazing adaptogenic herb that supports good energy and stamina. Aids mental clarity. Supports the liver, lungs, heart, kidneys, thyroid function, digestive and immune systems.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility and aids relaxation. A powerful anti-oxidant. Supports a healthy immune system. Contains sodium and iron.
- Turmeric: A wonderful adaptogenic herb that contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which is a powerful anti-oxidant and is effective in neutralising free radicals. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and is cleansing.
- Milk Thistle: An adaptogenic cleansing herb that has fantastic anti-oxidant & cleansing properties. Supports the health of the kidneys, metabolism, nervous system and brain. Provides calcium, magnesium, potassium, folate and vitamin A.
- Gotu Kola: An adaptogenic herb that is packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B. This power herb cleanses, aids circulation, supports a healthy nervous system, veins & blood vessels.
- Liquorice Root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, calming, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Also makes the formula taste great!
Feeding Guidelines for Proflax Immunity and Vitality:
Shake well and add to your dog’s food daily. The recommended feeding amount is 1ml per 2kg of your dog’s weight. For instance, a 10kg dog would require 5mls.
If feeding alongside another Proflax Oil-based product, it’s recommended to alternate them daily. Depending on the support your dog needs. Additionally, this product can be used on the same day as Proflax Tummy Tastic powder pre/probiotic and Keep off Me! tincture. However, it must be fed at different times of the day, in different meals.
Store in a cool, dry place, and once open, store it in the fridge. Each bottle lasts 8 to 12 weeks once open. Please ensure you order the correct size bottle for your dog’s weight.
Suitability of Proflax Immunity and Vitality Supplement for Dogs:
Ideal for all breeds of dogs who require additional immune support.
Not for use in pregnant or nursing dogs or puppies under eight weeks. Not to be used if your dog is on any blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) or blood modulators.
For dogs pre or post-operation, stop feeding 5 days before the anaesthetic.
Do not feed if your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please check with your vet first if your dog takes any medication, as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.