Proflax Golden Oldies
Supporting Senior Health
As our dogs age, they tend to require additional support to maintain their health and wellness. Proflax Golden Oldies has been made with mature dogs in mind. The flaxseed oil-based supplement contains 25% active herbs and is 100% natural.
- Supports healthy bones & joints.
- Cleansing and supportive of the kidneys and liver.
- Boosts cognitive function.
- Maintains a healthy nervous and circulatory system.
- Aids digestion.
- Natural analgesic.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Nutritionally supportive.
- Hotstic formula supporting physical and emotional well-being.
Ingredients in Proflax Golden Oldies:
The formula comprises 75% cold-pressed food grade flaxseed oil.
The following 25% herbal tincture blend contains:
- Bacopa: (adaptogen) Aids cognitive function, focus & concentration. Calming. Supports a healthy nervous system.
- Dandelion: Supports liver, kidney, gallbladder and digestive health. Cleansing. A powerhouse herb with the richest source of β-carotene, from which vitamin A is created. It is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, K,B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Ganoderma Lucidum: (adaptogen) Supports immune, liver & kidney health. A powerful antioxidant.
- Boswellia: Supports healthy bones & joints. Aids digestion and respiration. A powerful antioxidant.
- Hawthorn: (adaptogen) Supports the heart and cardiovascular system. Aids collagen production for healthy joints. Aids circulation. A powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant. Aids the transport of nutrients and oxygen throughout the body. Provides essential nutrients and enzymes.
- Withania: (adaptogen) Supports flexibility/mobility. Calming & relaxing. A powerful antioxidant. Supports a healthy immune system. Contains sodium and iron.
- Liquorice root: (adaptogen) Supports the immune system, helps reduce stress, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. It makes the whole formula taste great!
Feeding Guidelines for Proflax Golden Oldies:
Shake well and add to your dog’s food daily. The recommended feeding amount is 1ml per 2kg of your dog’s weight. For instance, a 10kg dog would require 5mls.
If feeding alongside another Proflax Oil-based product, it’s recommended to alternate them daily. Depending on the support your dog needs. Additionally, this product can be used on the same day as Proflax Tummy Tastic powder pre/probiotic and Keep off Me! tincture. However, it must be fed at different times of the day, in different meals.
Store in a cool, dry place, and once open, store it in the fridge. Each bottle lasts 8 to 12 weeks once open. Please ensure you order the correct size bottle for your dog’s weight.
Suitability of Proflax Golden Oldies:
Ideal for all senior or mature dogs who need added support for their joints, heart, liver, kidneys, brain and digestion.
Not for use in pregnant or nursing dogs or puppies under eight weeks. Not to be used if your dog is on any blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) or blood modulators.
For dogs pre or post-operation, stop feeding 5 days before the anaesthetic.
Do not feed if your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please check with your own vet first if your dog is taking any medication, as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.