Proflax Calm and Collected
Calming Herbal Supplement for Dogs
Proflax Calm and Collected is a gentle holistic supplement that will promote calm, relaxation and happiness in your dog. It’s ideal for dogs who suffer from mild anxiety. Additionally, it is great for dogs who struggle to maintain focus and concentration during training or competitions. On top of that, it provides added support to both bones and joints.
This holistic superfood supplement is made with 75% cold-pressed flaxseed oil and a 25% blend of 8 concentrated herbal tinctures, including Skullcap, Withania, Chamomile, Astragalus, Gotu Kola, Ginger, Turmeric and Liquorice.
The blend not only promotes the health of bones, joints, circulation, ligaments, and connective tissue but also contributes to maintaining overall well-being in the heart, digestive, immune, and reproductive systems. Additionally, the inclusion of fresh ingredients provides valuable nutritional support.
Proflax Calm and Collected also contains 4 adaptogenic herbs chosen by a holistic vet which give the maximum health benefits. With active herbal ingredients, you may start to see improvements in just 5-7 days!
- Provides a calming and relaxing effect without causing drowsiness.
- Enhances concentration and focus.
- Promotes recovery after physical activity.
- Supports the health of the musculoskeletal system.
- Maintains a healthy heart.
- Offers nutritional support.
- A holistic formula that benefits physical and emotional well-being.
- May help with general anxiety, separation anxiety and behavioural issues.
Ingredients in Proflax Calm and Collected:
75% cold pressed food grade flaxseed oil
25% herbal tincture blend consisting of:
- Skullcap (lateriflora): Relaxing & calming. A natural antioxidant. Detoxifying. Supports a healthy heart.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility and promotes calmness. A natural anti-oxidant. Contains sodium and iron.
- Chamomile: Relaxing, calming and soothing. Aids digestion. A good source of zinc, iron, and selenium.
- Astragalus: An adaptogenic herb that supports good energy/stamina & supports a healthy metabolism. Contains flavonoids and polysaccharides.
- Turmeric: Contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc and a powerful anti-oxidant. Aids digestion, and supports cardio function. Cleansing
- Gotu Kola: Adaptogen. Cleansing, aids circulation. Supports a healthy nervous system, veins & blood vessels. Contains calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Ginger: Supports a healthy circulatory system. Supports joint health and aids bone density. Contains vitamins B5 and B6, potassium and manganese.
- Liquorice root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, respiratory and digestive systems. Makes the whole formula taste great!
Feeding Guidelines for Proflax Calm and Collected:
Shake well and add to your dog’s food daily. Feed 1ml per 2kg of your dog’s weight. For instance, a 10kg dog would require 5mls.
If feeding alongside another Proflax Oil-based product, it’s recommended to alternate them daily, depending on the support your dog needs. This product can be used on the same day as Proflax Tummy Tastic powder pre/probiotic and Keep off Me! tincture, but must be fed at different times of the day, in different meals.
Store in a cool dry place, and once open store in the fridge. Each bottle lasts 8 to 12 weeks once open. Please ensure you order the correct size bottle for your dog’s weight.
Suitability of Proflax Calm and Collected:
Ideal for all breed types. Suitable for dogs in need of gentle calming support and added focus & concentration.
Not for use in pregnant or nursing dogs, or puppies under 8 weeks. Not to be used if your dog is on any blood thinning medications (anticoagulants) or blood modulators.
For dogs pre or post-operation, stop feeding 5 days prior to the anaesthetic.
Do not feed if your dog is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Please check with your own vet first if your dog is taking any medication as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.