Proflax Bottoms Up
Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs
Anal gland problems in dogs can be challenging to treat, often requiring recurrent vet visits. Signs of blocked anal glands include scooting, licking the back end, and a fishy smell. If left untreated, they can cause pain, infections, and abscesses. Proflax Bottoms Up is a herbal anal gland supplement for dogs that naturally treats and prevents anal gland issues without invasive procedures.
Bottoms Up works because it is rich in soluble fibre. Soluble fibre draws water into the stool, which bulks it up. When the bulked-up stool is passed, it puts pressure on the anal sacs, leading them to express.
- High in Soluble Fibre
- Can prevent anal gland blockages
- Contains pre and probiotics
- Supports the Immune System
- Cleanses the digestive tract
- 100% natural ingredients
- Reduces inflammation
Ingredients in Proflax Bottoms Up Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs:
100% natural powder formula.
- Psyllium husk: High in soluble fibre. Aids optimal bowel health. Provides prebiotic support. Removes toxins and waste so has great cleansing properties.
- Dandelion root: A fantastic prebiotic. Helps relieve upset stomachs, improves digestion and aids liver & gallbladder function. A powerhouse herb which is especially rich in fibre, potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, K,B & C vitamins (especially thiamine and riboflavin).
- Marshmallow root; Helps to heal and repair the gut by reducing inflammation and irritation. Anti viral and anti bacterial. Modulates blood sugar. Supports a healthy digestive and immune system. Aids respiration.
- Ground linseed; A good source of soluble fibre and protein. Provides energy and keeps the immune & digestive systems strong. Contains lignans which have been known to support a healthy cardiovascular system. A good source of omega 6.
- Added probiotic & natural clay;
- Bacillus Velezensis (formerly Bacillus Subtilis); supports a healthy digestive system
- Sepiolite; Supports effective detoxification of your dogs digestive system and organs. Helps to eliminate internal parasites, fluids, gases, toxins and heavy metals, support a strong immune system by balancing pH levels and supports a healthy intestinal flora.
Feeding Guidelines for Proflax Anal Gland Supplement for Dogs:
Add to raw, wet or dry food (mix with a little water for dry food). Feed daily or as required. Bottoms Up can be fed in conjunction with any of the Proflax oil based or tincture products. Feed in a separate meal to oils or tinctures.
- Miniature dogs up to 5kg: 5ml (a quarter of a scoop)
- Small dogs 5-10kg: 10ml (half a scoop)
- Medium dogs 10-25kg: 20ml (one scoop)
- Large dogs 25-40kg: 30ml (one and a half scoops)
- Giant dogs over 40kg: 40ml (two scoops)
**This product is in grams, however, the added scoop is in ml so weights have been adjusted to ml for feeding purposes.
One 350g pot will last 34 days feeding 1 scoop every day
Suitability of Bottoms Up:
All breeds can use this anal gland supplement for dogs, but pregnant/nursing dogs and puppies under 12 weeks old should avoid it. Also, refrain from using it if your dog has known allergies/reactions to any of the listed ingredients. While Proflax Tummy Tastic is generally safe to integrate with medication, it’s essential to consult your vet for advice if you have any concerns.
This product has a 12-month shelf life which is shown on the tub. Store in a cool, dark, moisture-free place.