Proflax Puppy Power
Proflax Puppy Power is a vet approved, premium, 100% natural, holistic superfood supplement which contains 8 active herbal tinctures; Nettle, Chamomile, Marshmallow Root, Calendula, Turmeric, Gotu Kola, Fennel and Fenugreek. The inclusion of flaxseed oil provides a balanced amount of Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids.
This fabulous ready blended formula includes ingredients that will support the growth and health of your pups bones, joints, circulation, heart, immune, digestive & nervous systems and support healthy skin & coat. It will aid focus and concentration which will help when socialising and training.
Puppy Power also contains 3 adaptogens which are a unique class of herbs that will help to keep your pup both physically and emotionally happy.
Feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight with your dogs regular food once daily. Shake well before every use and store in the fridge to maintain freshness.
- Provides all important essential fatty acids to support the health of the heart, brain, circulation & digestive system
- Aids intestinal hygiene
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Keeps the skin and coat in good health
- Supports healthy bones & joints
- Holistic formula for physical and emotional wellbeing
Ideal for all breeds of puppies to support their growth, health and wellbeing for the first 16-18 months, or until full maturity is reached.
Not recommended for puppies under the age of 8 weeks old. Not to be used if your puppy is known to be allergic/reactive to any of the ingredients listed or if your puppy is taking blood thinning medication (anticoagulants) /blood modulators. For dogs pre and post operation stop feeding 3-5 days prior to and after anaesthetic. Please check with your own vet first if your dog is taking any medication as herbs can sometimes affect their absorption.
Herbal ingredients are:
- Nettle: Great for keeping the skin and coat healthy and glossy. Aids circulation and maintains optimal bladder, digestive and kidney function. A powerful adaptogen and a rich source of phytonutrients; chlorophyll, sterols, polyphenols, lignans and gallic acid. This herb has been known to contain iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamins A, C K and B.
- Calendula: supports digestive & urinary health. Aids liver function and a healthy immune system. Supports a healthy skin and coat. Contains anti-oxidants in the form of flavonoids and carotenoids and lutein and beta-carotene, which are vitamin A carotenoids that work as anti-oxidants.
- Chamomile: Aids digestion and supports intestinal hygiene. Maintains calmness for socialising & training.
- Turmeric: A wonderful adaptogenic herb that contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which aids digestion and supports bone & joint health. This herb is known to contain a rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc.
- Gotu Kola: Aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system, veins and blood vessels. A power house adaptogenic herb that is known to contain calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B.
- Marshmallow Root: Supports intestinal & urinary health. Supports optimal respiration.
- Fennel: Contains vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, iron, and potassium which help to support the immune system, eyes and bones. Aids good digestion.
- Fenugreek: Supports a healthy immune system. Aids digestion and is known to be a natural parasite repellent. This herb is known to contain vitamins A, C, and B, calcium, zinc iron, phosphorous, riboflavin, carotene, thiamine and niacin.
Shake well and add to raw, wet or dry food. Feed according to your dogs needs.
Store in the fridge once opened and in a cool, dark place prior to opening.