Proflax Immunity and Vitality
Key benefits of Immunity and Vitality :
- Keeps the immune system strong
- Increases energy
- Relaxing & cleansing
- Supports a healthy heart
- Balances metabolism
- Nutritionally supportive
- Holistic formula which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing
Herbal ingredients are:
- Echinacea: A fabulous adaptogenic herb that strengthens the immune system, reduces inflammation and a great anti-viral and anti-bacterial agent. A natural pain reliever. Improves concentration. Aids respiration. Contains niacin, chromium, iron, manganese, selenium and zinc which helps to support a healthy immune system.
- Astragalus: An amazing adaptogenic herb that supports good energy and stamina, helps with mental clarity, aids metabolism and promotes healing. Also strengthens liver, lungs, heart, kidneys, thyroid and digestive tract. Strengthens the immune system and has anti-viral and anti-diabetic properties. Also reduces inflammation.
- Withania: An adaptogenic herb that supports flexibility/mobility and has a relaxing and calming effect. A great muscle relaxant. Reduces inflammation and is a powerful anti-oxidant. Regulates the immune system. Has hematopoietic properties (positive effect on blood cells). Contains sodium and iron.
- Turmeric: A wonderful adaptogenic herb that contains a mix of phenolics known as curcumin which is a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-parasitic agent. Curcumin is a powerful anti-oxidant and is effective in neutralising harmful free radicals. A rich source of vitamin C, calcium, iron, niacin, potassium and zinc. Also helps to aid digestion, maintain cardio function and cleanse.
- Milk Thistle: An adaptogenic herb that has powerful cleansing and anti-oxidant properties for detoxification of the liver. Stimulates cell regeneration in the kidneys. Reduces inflammation. Regulates metabolism. Has neuroprotective properties so supports a healthy nervous system and brain. Provides calcium, magnesium, potassium, folate and vitamin A.
- Gotu Kola: An adaptogenic herb that is packed with calcium, manganese, potassium, selenium, zinc, vitamins C and B. This power herb cleanses, aids circulation and collagen production, supports a healthy nervous system and protects veins and blood vessels.
- Liquorice Root: An adaptogenic herb that supports the immune system, relieves stress, combats against viral and bacterial infections, aids respiration and maintains good digestion. Also makes the formula taste great!
Add to raw, wet or dry food once daily.
Feed 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight once daily, either morning or evening. For immediate relief increase to 2ml to every 2kg of dogs weight for 7 days and then revert to 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight daily. For preventative healthcare feed every 1ml to every 2kg of dogs weight every other day.