Atlas and Tail CBD Oil for Dogs 30ml
CBD Oil for dogs infused with Organic Salmon Oil.
What does CBD do for Dogs?
CBD products for pets does not contain THC, therefore it does not contain any intoxicating ingredients. It can reduce inflammation in the body, reduce pain and induce a state of calm without having any negative side effects.
Key Benefits of CBD Oil for Dogs:
- Relives pain – great for arthritis & joint pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Can help in managing epilepsy and seizures
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Has anti-nausea effects
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Stimulates appetite
What Strength does my dog need?
Atlas and Tail have three different strengths of the highest quality hemp oil. When choosing which strength to purchase, your decision should be based on the severity of your dog’s symptoms.
The options available are 3%, 5% and 10%.
- 3% – Mild pain, mild anxiety, mild symptoms in general
- 5% – Moderate pain, moderate anxiety, moderate symptoms in general
- 10% – Severe pain, severe anxiety, cancer, epilepsy
Only you know how much pain your dog is in or how anxious they are. It is best for you to make the decision as to what strength your dog needs. For dogs with arthritis or epilepsy, we recommend opting for 10% strength.
Can I overdose my dog with CBD? Each bottle contains a dosage guideline to ensure you give the correct amount.
Each batch of CBD Oil is lab tested to ensure the correct levels of CBD are present. You can request the most recent lab results by contacting our customer service team.