Paleo Ridge Lamb Tripe, Kangaroo and Chicken 1kg
Paleo Ridge Lamb Tripe, Kangaroo and Chicken is a low fat and chunky complete raw food with an 80-10-10 ratio (80% Meat, 10% Offal, 10% Bone). Minced for your convenience and packaged in compostable and recyclable packaging. The lamb tripe, kangaroo and chicken mince is suitable for dogs of all life stages, including senior dogs and puppies.
- Suitable for Dogs of all life stages, from puppy to senior.
- Low in fat – ideal for dogs who need a lower fat diet or need to lose weight.
- Provides all the essential nutrients needed to maintain a nutritionally balanced and complete diet.
- Promotes glossy coats, cleaner teeth, reduced allergies, strong healthy muscles and a strong healthy immune system.
- Responsibly Sourced Meat – kangaroo is outdoor reared, sourced from an ethical Australian supplier. The lamb tripe in this product comes from lambs that are grass-fed and outdoor reared. Our chicken is organic, with the OF&G accreditation.
- Kangaroo is an extremely lean meat and as an exotic protein, it helps to add variation to your dog’s diet. Kangaroo meat contains the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA, which are excellent at supporting heart health.
- Lamb tripe is high in vitamin B12, selenium and zinc. Tripe is very palatable to most dogs, often even the fussiest dogs will happily eat tripe. Chicken is high in vitamins B6 and B12, as well as potassium, magnesium, folate and zinc. The wide range of nutrients is great for the whole body, supporting the brain, heart and immune system.
- Free from Grain and Additives.
Ingredients in Paleo Ridge Lamb Tripe, Kangaroo and Chicken:
Lamb, Kangaroo and Chicken – Nothing added
|Per 100g as fed|