Paleo Ridge Lamb Tripe and Duck
Paleo Ridge Lamb Tripe and Duck is a chunky complete raw food with an 80-10-10 ratio (80% Meat, 10% Offal, 10% Bone). Minced for your convenience and packaged in compostable and recyclable packaging. The lamb tripe and duck mince is suitable for dogs of all life stages, including senior dogs and puppies.
- Suitable for Dogs of all life stages, from puppy to senior – even those with sensitive tummies.
- Provides all the essential nutrients needed to maintain a nutritionally balanced and complete diet.
- Promotes glossy coats, cleaner teeth, reduced allergies, strong healthy muscles and a strong healthy immune system.
- Responsibly Sourced Meat – The lamb tripe in this product comes from lambs that are grass-fed and outdoor reared. The duck is sourced from high-welfare, free-to-roam farms, ensuring ethics and animal welfare are top priority.
- Duck is a fantastic meat source; high in vitamin B12, vitamin C and zinc.
- Lamb tripe is high in vitamin B12, selenium and zinc. Tripe is very palatable to most dogs, often even the fussiest dogs will happily eat tripe. Chicken is high in vitamins B6 and B12, as well as potassium, magnesium, folate and zinc. The wide range of nutrients is great for the whole body, supporting the brain, heart and immune system.
- Free from Grain and Additives.
Ingredients in Paleo Ridge Lamb Tripe and Duck:
Lamb and Duck – Nothing added
|Per 100g as fed|