Nourish Rite Grain Free Small Breed Puppy Food – Turkey with Duck, Sweet Potato, Dill and Chamomile
Grain Free Small Breed Puppy Food – 60% Turkey and Duck – Ideal for Growing Puppies – Joint Care Pack
Benefits of Nourish Rite Grain Free:
- 60% Turkey and Duck – rich in amino acids, turkey and duck are delicious source of protein.
- No added Grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance / sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate with a lower glycemic index.
- Joint Care Pack – to support cartilage metabolism for the growth of healthy joints in puppies.
- Natural Omega 3 Supplement – to help support cognitive function.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives – natural preserved using rosemary extract.
We believe every pet owner should understand the composition of their dogs food. We have created a guide on what to look out for when choosing a food that will benefit your dogs health.
The treats you choose to give your dog are just as important as their food. At Fetch for small puppies we recommend Puppy Training treats.
Nourish Rite Grain Free range uses freshly prepared salmon from the highlands of Scotland.
Freshtrusion is a unique method of producing dog food from fresh ingredients. Nourish Rite is gently cooked at 82ºC to protect proteins and ensure maximum digestibility and nutritional value for your pet.
Nourish Rite Small Breed Puppy Food Composition:
60% Turkey & Duck (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 32%, Dried Turkey 18%, Turkey Fat 5%, Freshly Prepared Duck 4%, and Turkey Stock 1%) Sweet Potato (20%), Potato Protein, Peas (4%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Omega 3 Supplement, Vegetable Stock, Camomile (0.3%), Dill (0.3%), Nucleotides, Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg).
|Crude Oil and Fats||18%|
|Metabolisable Enery||389 Kcal/100g|
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1923 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 85 mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35 mg, Copper Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 12 mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous/Potassium Iodide) 1.3 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.1 mg