Nourish Rite Grain Free Puppy Food – Chicken with Turkey, Salmon, Sweet Potato, Carrots and Peas
Ideal for Growing Puppies – Freshy Prepared – Joint Support – Natural
Benefits of Nourish Rite Grain Free Puppy Food:
- Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60%- Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals. Delicious source of protein for your pet.
- No added grain- The recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Glucoasmine, Chrondtroitin, Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility in the ageing dog.
- Minimum 20% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 7% Freshly Prepared Turkey & 7% Freshly Prepared Salmon – A highly digestible source of protein.
- Salmon Oil – An excellent course of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce inflammation.
We believe every pet owner should understand the composition of their dogs food. We have created a guide on what to look out for when choosing a food that will benefit your dogs health.
The treats you choose to give your dog are just as important as their food. At Fetch for Puppies, we recommend these Puppy Training Treats.
Nourish Rite Grain Free range uses freshly prepared chicken, turkey and salmon, all responsibly sourced and easily digestible.
Freshtrusion is a unique method of producing dog food from fresh ingredients. Nourish Rite is gently cooked at 82ºC to protect proteins and ensure maximum digestibility and nutritional value for your pet.
Composition of Nourish Rite Grain Free Puppy:
Chicken (29% including: 20% freshly prepared chicken, 7% Dried chicken, 2% chicken stock), Turkey (14% including: 7% freshly prepared turkey, 7% dried turkey), Salmon (10% including: 7% freshly prepared salmon, 3% dried salmon) Sweet Potato(24%) Potato peas, beet pulp, pea protein, linseed, potato protein, minerals, vitamins, vegetable stock, asparagus.
|Crude Oil and Fats||8%|
|Metabolisable Enery||361 Kcal/100g|
Nutritional Additives per kg:
Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A 15,000 IU, E671/Vitamin D3 2,250 IU; Trace Elements: E1/Iron 160 mg, 3b201/Iodine 1.58 mg, E4/Copper 60 mg, E5/Manganese 110 mg, E6/Zinc 130 mg, E8/Selenium 0.60 mg
Trace Elements: Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 15mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg