Nourish Rite Adult 65% Duck with Superfoods
Nourish Rite Duck with Superfoods has been discontinued. For something similar, try Go Native Duck, Apple and Cranberry Dog Food, made with 70% duck or Nourish Rite Grain Free Duck made with 50% Duck
Our ultimate food yet is grain free and packed with nutritious ingredients that your dog will thrive on. We pride ourselves in ensuring only the highest quality of ingredients are used in our recipe’s. We use fresh Duck in our Superfood and gently cook to ensure as many nutrients as possible can be natural preserved.
65% Duck in our Superfood Recipe
Nourish Rite Superfood Duck uses the finest quality Duck to ensure your Dog receives all the nutrients they need while also eating a kibble that is packed with natural taste.
Why do we use Superfoods?
- Parsnip are a source of Vitamin B3 for energy metabolism. Containing high levels of potassium, this is good for the heart and circulation. Whilst also containing magnesium content that helps to strengthen the nervous and muscular system.
- Beetroot is a source of dietary fiber to help normalize the gastrointestinal transit time. This Superood contains magnesium, sodium and potassium which are needed to coordinate different muscular, nervous system and neurological functions.
- Oranges are a great source of Vitamin C which are known for their strong antioxidant properties which may help the immune system.
- Asparagus is a source of folate to promote cellular growth and maturation. It also contains Vitamin K that promote heart health.
- Pumpkin is a source of Vitamin B3, which is an important cofactor in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
Composition of Superfood Duck
65% Duck ( 35% Freshly prepared Duck, 22% Dried Duck , Duck Fat and Stock 3%) Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend ( Including Parsnip, Beetroot, Orange, Asparagaus, Pumpkin) , Omega 3 Supplement , Minerals, Vitamins, fructooligosacchairdes (192 mg/kg) , Mannanoligosacchairdes (48mg/kg) , Olive extract (0.01%)
Nutrional Additives per KG
Vitamins : Vitamin A 15000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Zinc 50mg, Iron 50mg, Manganese 35mg, Copper 12mg , Iodine 1mg