Holistic Hound Worms Away – Natural Dog Wormer
A natural alternative to chemical worming. 50ml bottle.
This herbal solution acts to repel, kill and eliminate intestinal worms, roundworms, tapeworms, and other parasites, as well as supporting the stomach and aid in digestion, which improves the action of the formula.
Benefits of natural worming over chemical worming:
- Using a natural herbal wormer is far more gentle on your dog’s system.
- Natural wormers aid in digestion and all-around health. However, chemical wormers can kill healthy bacteria in your dog’s gut, which in turn can negatively affect digestion, nutrient absorption, and the immune system.
- Avoid the side effects increasingly known to come with harsh chemical wormers such as lethargy, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, and rashes.
- Garlic – A fantastic antiparasitic that contains allicin, an amino acid effective against hookworms and roundworms. Garlic helps to rid the stomach of mucus which makes it less welcoming for worms. It can also help to fight giardia.
- Wormwood – Contains sesquiterpene lactones, isothujone, and thujone, which are known for effectively weakening and killing parasites.
- Cinnamon – Antiparasitic, antifungal, and antibacterial.
- Black Walnut Leaf – Treats heartworm, pinworms, tapeworms, and ringworm.
Administer the natural dog wormer for 3 consecutive days each month. Give 2 drops for every kg of body weight. It can be put directly into food or directly administered to the dog. Caution: Not for use in pregnant or nursing mothers, animals with kidney or liver disease, or those with seizure disorders.
Holistic Hound is 100% Irish & Handmade. Click here to see more of the holistic hound range.