Holistic Hound Fundamentals Yeast Control 50ml
The Holistic Hound Fundamentals Yeast Control tincture is made from a blend of natural herbs that are reliably and traditionally used to control the excessive production of yeast.
Assists in removal of excess toxins, supporting good digestion, improving skin condition and stimulating circulation.
Yeast naturally lives in your dog’s skin, but sometimes it can take over and lead to inflammation, infection, and some unpleasant symptoms for your dog. This may happen because there has been a change in your dog’s skin condition, such as an increase in oil production, or particularly when the immune system has been suppressed, such as after an illness or certain medications.
Signs of a yeast overgrowth in your dog:
- Persistent, intense itchiness (especially of the feet, armpits, ears or skin folds, depending on where the overgrowth is located)
- Recurring ear infections
- Musty odour & greasy coat
- Skin redness
- Sores or hot spots
- Hair loss
- Scales or crusty, flaky skin
- Hyperpigmentation or skin thickening
For dogs suffering from a yeast overgrowth, we recommend Holistic Hound Fundamentals Yeast Control
- Extracts of Red Clover – With high amounts of Vitiman C, red clover can help to boost your dog’s immune system, helping to fight and prevent yeast infections.
- Licorice – Aids fungal balance in the body. Enhances your dog’s anti-inflammatory process.
- Astragalus – Antifungal properties, reducing yeast. Supports the liver, aiding in the removal of toxins, especially while the yeast dies off.
- Dandelion leaf & root – Reduces inflammation in the body. Probiotic, to help balance your dogs gut microbiome and boost your dogs immune system. Yeast can’t grow out of control if your dog’s gut has healthy populations of bacteria.
- Marshmallow – With antifungal properties, helping to destroy and inhibit the growth of yeast. Anti-inflammatory.
- Borage – Antifungal and rich in omega-6-EPA fatty acids, to ease your dogs skin.
- Ashwagandha – Regulatates and boosts the immune system. Encourages calm and reduces anxiety.
- Burdock – Another natural fungicidal to battle yeast. Pre to feed the healthy bacteria in your dogs gut.
- Vegetable glycerine base
Give orally twice a day
Under 10 kg: 0.25 – 0.5 ml
10kg to 20 kg: 0.5 – 1.0 ml
Over 20kg: 1.0 – 2.0ml
1 Cap = 1 ML