Holistic Hound Fundamentals Liver & Kidneys 50ml
The Holistic Hound Fundamentals Liver & Kidneys tincture is made from a blend of herbs that are known to restore and aid in both Liver & Kidney function!
The importance of detoxifying your pet’s liver:
Unfortunately, we live in a very toxic environment these days, but our pets are exposed to even more toxins than we are. Every vaccine they receive contains mercury and aluminum. Pets on long term medications for seizures, skin issues, thyroid problems are also at higher risk of toxic build-up. Herbalists worldwide recommend that you give your pets a detoxifying supplement to reduce the toxin levels in their bodies every 6 months. By detoxing your pet’s body it can reduce symptoms of:
- Skin disease
- Allergy symptoms
- Weight gain
- Chronic/reoccurring infections
- Gastrointestinal issues
- Autoimmune disease
- Free radical damage leading to cancer
A dogs or cats body has 4 systems to detoxify itself:
- Liver – most complex detox organ, able to detox thousands of substances
- Gastrointestinal Tract – best at removing solid waste
- Skin – largest detox organ
- Kidney – best at removing water-soluble toxins
To detoxify your pet’s liver & kidneys, we recommend Holistic Hound Fundamentals Liver & Kidneys herbal tincture.
- Extracts of Dandelion Leaf & Root – Helps to detoxify both the liver and kidneys.
- Milk Thistle – A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, promoting optimal liver function. It can prevent and repair liver damage by protecting the liver from nasty chemicals and aiding in cell regeneration.
- Ginger – Loaded with antioxidants and aids in reducing inflammation of the liver & kidneys.
- Juniper – Along with its own antioxidant properties, it can also boost antioxidants in the body! Juniper is anti-inflammatory, a diuretic to help flush the liver and kidneys, and has strong free radical fighting capabilities.
- Marshmallow is antimicrobial it destroys and inhibits the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Vegetable Glycerine Base
Give orally twice a day
Dogs: Under 10 kg: 0.25 – 0.5 ml
10kg to 20 kg: 0.5 – 1.0 ml
Over 20kg: 1.0 – 2.0ml
Cats: 0.25 – 0.5 ml
1 Cap = 1 ML