Go Native Dog Food
Go Native Dog Food is a grain-free kibble that uses the highest quality ingredients. These include organic Irish salmon, free-to-roam chicken, and organic vegetables. All ingredients used in their food are organic, sustainably, and locally sourced.
Available for puppies and adults to ensure the optimum nutrition for a healthy and strong dog, no matter their stage of life.
- Top quality food made in Ireland.
- Containing at least 70% meat or fish in every bag.
- Developed by expert nutritionists and veterinarians.
- No genetically modified ingredients.
- Organic and locally sourced ingredients.
- Ideal for dogs who are prone to allergies or intolerances.
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive tummies.
- Sustainably sourced and traceable ingredients.
- Go Native Dog Food is highly palatable for fussy dogs.
- No nasty fillers or by-products.
- Available in 4kg and 12kg bags.
The Salmon flavour is ideal for dogs with stomach issues or skin conditions, available in both adult and puppy recipes. Looking to try something new? Have a look at the new Duck, Apple and Cranberry flavour.
Go Native Dog Food is produced in a state-of-the-art facility in Goresbridge, County Kilkenny in Ireland. The Redmills family have been producing top-quality dog food for over 100 years.
Shop the range below. Enjoy free nationwide delivery within the Republic of Ireland on orders over €49. Have a look at our Delivery & Returns page for information on delivery outside of Ireland.