Four Leaf Rover – Turkey Tail Mushroom for Dogs
Turkey Tail Mushroom has been trusted in Chinese medicine to help with many health issues for centuries.
- Rich in beta-glucans which are known to help activate immune cells and increase antibody production (to better help fight off infections).
- There is an active compound in Turkey Tail mushrooms (PSK) that is being used to treat cancer in Japan
- Four Leaf Rover’s Turkey Tail extract is easy to sprinkle on top of your dog’s meal
- Container size & weight: 28.5g
Turkey Tail Mushroom for Dogs is powerful.
- Encourages Energy Production
Turkey Tail has components inside that help work towards normalizing inflammatory responses and supports the energy manufacturing process on a cellular level.
- Healthy Gut Support
Turkey Tail can help support good digestion, respiratory and urinary help as it produces vital fatty acids and key vitamins that support these areas.
- Always Grown On Wood (In Nature)
A lot of products grow their mushrooms on oats, grains or rice. Turkey Tail mushrooms are grown on wood for maximum quality and effectiveness.