‘8in1 Perfect Coat Deshedder’ – Deshedding Brush
Dog hair all over your house? Your clothes? The car? Even in your FOOD?! Yep, we know all about it!
The 8in1 Perfect Coat deshedding brush is your new best friend and can reduce shedding by up to 90%! It’s the perfect tool for dogs with a shedding coat and can be used on all coat lengths.
The deshedding brush works by gently and effectively removing loose hair and excess undercoat – so it can end up in the bin, and not all over you!
- Gentle grooming without cutting or damaging the coat
- Supports a healthy, shiny coat by drawing out natural oils made by your dog’s skin
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle for a good grip during use
- Suitable for all coat lengths
- Available in three sizes
How to use the deshedding brush:
- For best results, the pet’s coat should be clean and completely dry.
- Before using the 8in1 Perfect Coat DeShedder, brush your pet to remove any mats or tangles and perform an inspection of your pet’s skin. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions that may be hidden by the pet’s coat. Seek the advice of your pet’s veterinarian if you are concerned about anything found during the inspection.
- Work the 8in1 Perfect Coat DeShedder in the direction of hair growth, starting at the neck and working to the back of the pet, using gentle strokes.
- Extra caution should be taken around the stomach, genitals and anus. Avoid excessive strokes in one area, checking the skin often. If you notice redness or irritation, discontinue use for the grooming session.
- For best results, use the tool 1-2 times a week for 10 to 20 minutes each session.